Thursday, February 4

Rain Rain Go Away

It has been a rainy couple days in San Marcos. I've always enjoyed the rainy weather actually. I like the idea of cuddling up inside and reading a book, or going out to the movies on a rainy day. Even putting on some rainboots and going out and splashing around in a few puddles can be fun. Walking 20 minutes back and forth everyday to and from class isn't quite the same. I'm not complaining really, just saying after 3 days in a row of it, I'm ready to break it up with some sunshine :) It's hard to see that in about 6 weeks I'll be tan, and in my swimsuit on the beach. However, that is the reality...and I am definitely okay with it.

Coming up on the end of my 3rd week of classes at TX State. Weird. It's already going by so fast! I have tests coming up next week too...two of them actually, and one more the week after. Luckily, most of my classes are just lecture/reading, and tests. Yay for no busy work! I have definitely managed to fill up that "extra" time however. I am already involved in 3 on campus organizations :D Gospel Expressions Association, The Loud Crowd, and The Psychology Association. Plus I am signed up for a retreat with CSC, the Catholic Student Center, and I'm going to a couple events there too. Pretty sweet if I do say so myself. Besides all that I'm usually in the dorm hanging out with friends, or at the rec. I am SO enjoying the rec being right next to my building. No excuses not to go :) I have a group exercise class almost everyday of the week. Gotta get the beach body ready for spring break!!! :P

It's my huge long break in the middle of the day, so I'm gonna go do some pleasure reading in Boko's living room. One of my new favorite spots on campus. A low lighted area with couches, and tables and a couple tv rooms, where you can rent out pillows and blankets and romote controls and chill or take a nap between classes. It's Brilliant.

♥ Chantal

2 comments:

  1. Chatal it is so good to hear that you are having fun. We have a lot of rain in Florida too and I am little tired of it, plus it is cold. I guess being in the North area is the cause of this. Your mom is going to pick me up from the airport in Sac when I fly in from Florida in April. Where are you going for spring break? I will be hanging with Tyler getting ready for him to walk the walk, with his two degrees. Wish you could be there, but I will take lots of pictures. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had our share of rain here too, in fact it is pouring outside right now. Great to hear about all of your interesting activities. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your comment so I know who you are! :)