Sunday, February 7

Dark Chocolate

Dyed my hair "dark chocolate brown" yesterday!

My roommate Sara unfortunately got in a car accident middle of last week , which totaled her car. But she didn't get hurt, and she got to rent a car to have for awhile till she finds a new one...and she got a convertible seabring! It's so amazing. So she drove me and Heather around in it yesterday to run some errands. Yay for Target and the Outlet malls! I had some things to return and exchange. And I FINALLY got a couple pairs of pants that arnt shredded on the inner thigh from wearing them so much:P haha. Yay for jeans from Charlotte Russe!

Dyed my hair and then just chilled for awhile! I still can't believe how dark it is, it hasn't completely hit me yet. Then we were up last night (or I guess this morning) till 5:30am! It was pretty ridiculous but we had fun. Lots of King's Cup and Beer Pong haha :D I was having fun singing disney songs at the top of my lungs to everyone at the party...hehe.

BEFORE...
AFTER!
Let me know what ya think...!?!?!
Today is the super bowl! And God knows with all the guy friends me and Heather have made, we'll be watching it :P But we both have two tests coming up this week....So probably gonna be studying at the same time! HAHA

♥Chantal

1 comment:

Please sign your comment so I know who you are! :)