Tuesday, January 5

Goodbyes

I hate goodbyes. It is only for 4 months and I know it will fly by, but there are a few people who I deeply care about that it could be...who knows how long until I see again. They have their own adventures that they're about to embark on, which is so exciting! Thankfully in this day we have things like facebook and skype and I can at least easily keep in contact with everyone. Even though I am going to be halfway across the country, with the things we can do with technology, I know I won't feel nearly as isolated from my friends and family as I would have 20 years ago, with the only real means of communication being snail mail and the occasional phone call.

Said goodbye to a bunch of my friends at the going away dinner party, which was a blast by the way, and had to say goodbye to my BEST friend on sunday night. The past few days have been full of goodbyes actually. I can't believe it is finally here. This time tomorrow I will be on my way to the airport. AHHHHHH! :)

I got everything worked out with the school as far as housing. Should hear about my dorm placement by the end of the week! Still waiting for my grades from the Chico State for the fall semester so I can send my coordinator my updated unofficial transcript. She needs it before she can register me for classes. Packing up the last of my stuff into suitcases. Going to the theatre one last time tonight to watch Paint Your Wagon rehearsal. Then my last Jon & Bons for awhile with my old roommates. Man I don't know what I'm going to do without Jon and Bons haha. I have actually been craving a Big Al's Milkshake for a couple weeks now, and I'm thinking I just might have to go get one of those today too :P

Got a couple last minute errands to run, and some more very important people to say goodbye to. This is probably my last posting until I arrive in Texas. Until then...

♥Chantal

2 comments:

  1. Well I am excited for your pretty girl... now you really get to play the part of Cowgirl... whenever I see anything with that symbol I think of you and now you will be in the Yellow Rose state itself. I can not wait to watch your adventure take place here in these posts and I will live this experience with you through your postings, so that will be a real treat in my life. I am sure you will have tons of fun and you are right it will fly by so embrace each moment with all the fire that you have in your soul. We love you and will watch your life unfold.
    Michelle, Gary & Tyler

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your comment so I know who you are! :)