Thursday, January 14

Eat 'em Up, Eat 'em Up...

...GO CATS GO!

I'm all moved in! I love my room, it's so cute! And my bed is up so high, I have a birds eye view, hah. I was alone my first night, but I got everything set up and all put away. I've been giving everyone Skype tours! Took a massive trip to Target to get all the other random stuff that I needed for my room. My roommate Sara came back yesterday, and last night I went to the basketball game with her to watch her cheer and get my first taste of the TX State school spirit. It was a lot of fun.
That is my roommate Sara, second from the left :)

Today, I went exploring on campus. Walked all from way from my dorm, which is on the far left side of campus, to the LBJ building, which is like the BMU at Chico State. Got couple TX State shirts for myself and a cool keychain for my dorm key. :) I walked through the library breeze way which is a lot like Chico State's too. I went to the center/quad area of campus where most of the buildings are. It's really foggy today, and was sort of misting, but I got quite a few cool pictures.
This is the giant library
The Psychology Building :)
Go Bobcats!
Pretty!

And this is the LBJ Student Center
More pictures on my facebook, if you're friends with me on there check them out!
Sara leaves for Cheerleading Nationals in Orlando super early in the morning. They get to go to Disney World! I'm jealous. Then my other roommate Becca should be showing up tomorrow to move back in! So then I'll have her to hang out with this weekend. Yay!
This weekends mission, find boots...Cowboy boots of course! :D That shouldn't be too hard here though. They're everywhere!

♥ Chantal ♥

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're already having a blast. :-) the campus looks beautiful!

    -Bria

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your comment so I know who you are! :)