Monday, January 25

Getting in the Groove

I was shocked to see that it had almost been a whole week since my last posting. It's good that I am staying busy though. I still haven't quite gotten into the groove of the semester yet. Luckily, most of my classes are tests and a few papers, and not too much homework, so it's ok if it takes me a few days to get into my reading and all that. I have my first homework assignment for the semester due tomorrow. Still have a textbook coming in the mail, and I have one more thing to buy, besides a plain black binder for choir, which they are out of the bookstore and I blanked out on getting when I was at walmart yesterday...

This weekend was my first nights 'out' in San Marcos. Talk about craziness haha. My friend Heather joined the ultimate frisbee club team here, and all the ultimate frisbee players were having a party on friday night so we went to that. It was a pretty chill house party with like 2 kegs, but everyone was really friendly and awesome, and we had a blast. Then saturday night, we were going to a black light themed frat party with some of the people we met the night before. We got there, and it was deserted, obviously that party had been cancelled, so we found another, but it was a white trash theme, so were were in the wrong outfits haha, but it was still sorta fun. Because I was up till 4am both nights, after class today I came to my room and took a 3 hour nap. It was amazing.

I am super excited for this thursday night because Heather and I are probably going to Dillinger's, which is the only bar/club in town that is 18+. So we are going DANCIN'! I'm stoked about that. I wore my boots out the other night again, and I got my first couple little scratches on them, which is one of those things where it was going to happen eventually because they are shoes and they arn't going to stay perfect forever. Good thing I have my polish though :) And the scratches give them character right!?!? :/ Still not sure how I feel about it I guess.

We've been talking a little bit about spring break. Some of the guys might be getting a condo on south padre island, but the plans arnt solid yet. I am hoping I can fly to see Amy J. for at least a couple days in North Carolina, and then maybe fly back and go with the guys to a good spring break hot spot down here :) Crossing my fingers that I find something awesome to do though.

That's all for now. No pictures this time, cause I'm feeling lazy, but check them out on my facebook for sure! :)

♥ Chantal

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chantal,
    Sounds like your "nightlife" has been a blast. I like that you have a friend to go out partying with. I'll worry about you less. Keep up the fun and informative stories.
    Luv Ya, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your comment so I know who you are! :)