Friday, December 11

Sealed in Gold

Came home tonight to discover an official looking golden envelope from Texas State :)

I applied for the National Student Exchange, and was accepted to go to Texas State, San Marcos last spring. However, I was required to fill out all the usual college application and admissions paperwork, but assumed I had an automatic in.

Ehem...I would like to announce that as of today, I have "officially" been accepted to Texas State, fancy acceptance letter in the gold envelope and all.

I was actually hoping for a bit more information, but I was given my student ID number, which means I can login to the online student system (their version of the 'portal' I suppose) and look at possible Financial Aid and who knows what else!

I also talked to my cousins that live in Texas earlier this week, and they will be picking me up from the airport on January 6th, and helping me out with things before I move into my dorm the week of the 11th. I am so blessed to have family there that are going to help me get situated.

Yay for tonight. Now time for some painting before bed :)
♥Chantal

1 comment:

  1. I finally got around to reading your blog. I am really slow, right? I loved the fun facts. You could also put some facts about the Texas family and ancestors too! I subscribed so I will be staying up with it now. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your comment so I know who you are! :)