Thursday, December 17

Three Weeks!

Finished my last final of the semester today! It's weird to think I won't be back at Chico State until next fall. I fly out 3 weeks from yesterday which is very exciting. I think it will really hit me this next week, now that I'm done with school and will be focusing on packing and shipping my stuff.

I am so relieved that school is over, because I have quite a large to-do list to attend to. Christmas is coming even sooner than my exchange and I still have quite a bit of present making and buying to do.

My immunization records have been sent to the Housing Department at TX State, and I am really anxious to hear news about my placement. I was talking to a friend today over lunch about the dorm situation. We were saying how much of my experiences in Texas will be dependent on who my roommates are and who I meet in the dorms. Those will be the people that I will most likely and hopefuly make friends with, and they'll be the ones that introduce me to people and places and things. Just crossing my fingers that I get placed with some theatre loving nerds :) or people who will appreciate one living with them. HAH.

Also still waiting to hear about financial aid. Even though I have my student ID number and should have access to an account through their portal it seems like maybe it hasnt been activated yet. Still have quite a bit of research to do on that...

I am especially excited to do some exploring outside the San Marcos area. I've been looking up theatre and concert venues, seeing what's going to be around while I'm there. Number one on my list. Spring Awakening in Dallas in March. New theatre friends will be vital for this mission.

♥Chantal

2 comments:

  1. It's so funny that we're both flying out on the same day... and also that Spring Awakening will be in both of our towns when we get there! If only texas and north carolina were closer!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your comment so I know who you are! :)